January 28, 2017

I FINALLY FINISHED ONE OF THE LIBRARY BOOKS!!!! 📙📚📖


I feel so old! I used to pick up huge books and not put them down until I had finished them off. I used to forget to eat, to watch TV, to use the bathroom until absolutely necessary, "Just let me get to a break!" I used to check out 6 at a time and spend the weekend reading my life away.

I miss it. I miss doing nothing but reading.  I hate that my life is filled with yelling and servitude.  I want to go to the library and have the janitor shoo me out hours later.  I want to be on a first-name basis with the librarians and have them excitedly tell me about a new shipment. I want a crick in my neck from having it sideways in the stacks for too long.

I WANT MORE BOOKS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Comments are moderated, and you might not see yours right away, so check back later!