February 4, 2016

I would do them all, but I've been Confunded.




04/02/2016 - Rename the books from Dumbledore's point of view

Now, this could have gone two ways; either I could really do it like Dumbledore might see it, or I could just be silly and rage at the movies.  I'll try to be upstanding.



 Albus Dumbledore and The Boy Who Lived
 Albus Dumbledore and
 Albus Dumbledore and
 Albus Dumbledore and the Gleam of Triumph
 Albus Dumbledore and an Old Man's Mistakes
 Albus Dumbledore and the Next Great Adventure
 Albus Dumbledore and the Greater Good Prevails


I'll do more later - I have an extremely busy day today and it's fucking pouring rain AGAIN. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Comments are moderated, and you might not see yours right away, so check back later!