February 7, 2016

I realize memes were supposed to encourage me to write more...

I just haven't had the time/energy/inspiration to do so.

Why do people never take me seriously when I want them to, but when I'm being flippant, they take me dead seriously?  I was on YouTube commenting to some channels I really like when someone overreacted a bit more than a bit to something I said, and apparently decided to school me or whatever.  Seriously?  Actually, I was surprised because when I went for my rebuttal, I found that the comment had been deleted.  Ha!

The worst part is other people had also said similar things and did not get called out.  This ALWAYS HAPPENS TO ME! Do I just look like a target, or do I attract the losers, what? I don't believe I really want an answer to that question...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Comments are moderated, and you might not see yours right away, so check back later!