February 26, 2016

I can't tell you how annoyed I am at these things.

Capricorn
DEC 22 - JAN 19

Much to your surprise, you might finally receive the peer recognition you've been seeking all along. Your consistent hard work may even bring you a long-awaited raise or well-deserved promotion. Meanwhile, your caution is beginning to dissipate. Bask in the current light of admiration while it is shining on you, but remember that everything can quickly revert to normal. Nevertheless, the positive feelings are yours to hold onto forever.

Welcome to the world's woolliest "science"!


(I have never actually typed out the word "woolliest", and I'm surprised to find 2 L's in it. Even I can learn something new every day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Comments are moderated, and you might not see yours right away, so check back later!