February 12, 2016

Friday

Friday 5 for February 12: Pounding the Pavement



What was the occasion for your last going door-to-door?
Wow.  I don't even remember...the last time I took my sister Trick-or-Treating was years ago! I don't go out walking very often.

When did you last trip and fall?
A few days ago.  Cough syrup makes me hazy!

When wandering about, where are you most likely to stop and take a photo of something?
If I see something huge and/or colorful.  Last summer, I went to Busch Gardens with my sister and nephew, and since I hadn't been there in years, there were so many things that caught my eye.

How safe do you feel walking around your neighborhood at night by yourself? Not at all!  The cars peel through here so quickly that I'd be terrified of being run over.

How do you feel about FitBit and other smart health gadgets? Eh.  I don't need something nagging me when I'm already struggling to do the right thing.  Plus it would just make me quit if I really got going, felt good about myself, and then looked down to see "you've only gone half a mile".  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Comments are moderated, and you might not see yours right away, so check back later!