January 31, 2016

Sunday memes seem to be sleeping in,

so I think I'll put up something equally random and funny in the meantime.

That Can Be My Next Tweet, a generator that pulls words and characters from your Twitter feed (only appears to go a few months back) and makes hilarious hodgepodges for you to potentially add to your timeline, if you want people to think you've had a head injury or you're really drunk.

 0-o  ...I don't even know what I was Tweeting about to get that...


 Technically, you don't have to scramble your own Tweets.  You can plug in anyone's screenname and it will work.  


There's an app that promises you can combine multiple feeds into one goofy Tweet.  A CHANCE TO THE HELL YEAH!!


That's never gonna catch on, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Comments are moderated, and you might not see yours right away, so check back later!