January 28, 2016

Still technically Thursday!





28/01/2016 - What do you think your best subject would be? Not necessarily your favourite but the one you think you'd be best at.

I'd hate to be the nerd and say History of Magic...Hermione and I would be the only kids awake the entire time!  She'd beat me at Arithmancy, though; numbers intimidate me.


 I'd probably come to blows with the Muggle Studies professor. As nice as she seemed, she probably didn't have much experience with what we're really about.

As much as I'd love Transfiguration and Charms, I'd still have to go with History of Magic.  I'm an insufferable know-it-all.

I really wanna see someone claim Potions.  ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Comments are moderated, and you might not see yours right away, so check back later!