January 29, 2016

  
How would you describe your sense of direction?    
Ehhh...not bad?  I can't navigate a strange place well, but I can more or less get around familiar places.  It's probably one of the first things to go when I start panicking.

Whose sense of humor is most like yours?  
Within my family, probably no one.  They don't usually appreciate my grammar or obscure nerd jokes.  I also tend to prefer British humor over dumb slapstick.  I think my nephew might be heading in my direction, though.  Sometimes, when I make a older pop culture joke, they'll laugh at it, but I seem to be by myself more often than not.  I need to find a guy that gets me.

What film’s or novel’s sense of place really impressed you?
What Dreams May Come.  I found myself totally immersed in the Heaven and Hell settings, especially the scene where it all dissolved into paint. Everything was so meticulously detailed.  If there's a Heaven out there that isn't religious and sanctimonious, I'm all over it!  I really prefer the idea that those places are what you make them - IF they exist at all.  Clouds and harps are not really my idea of eternal reward. 

When did you most recently and accurately sense danger?
I can't say as I've ever accurately sensed danger - I won't put myself in the same room as a radioactive spider.  

How would you describe the scent of your car’s interior?
Hot and sweaty, like a woolen sports coat worn by someone who owns a dog.  It smells...off ever since we got it back from the mechanic.  Whatever they cleaned it with was really strong.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Comments are moderated, and you might not see yours right away, so check back later!