January 30, 2016

Accomplished quite a bit today, and I think I'm feeling better.  (knock wood)

Going to be very angry at Punxsutawney* Phil if he doesn't deliver!

Happy Birthday to my buddy Brian, who puts up with more of my shit than the average person.

In other news...there is not much news.  Back to you guys!



*I can never seem to remember the spelling of this town.   Chrome's spellcheck was totally lost - they suggested "subcutaneous".  Really, Chrome?

Doesn't this place sound like a Goth band name to you? They could spell it "PUNKSutawney" and piss off everyone in the town by making kids think that's how it's really spelled. Plus, I'm sure they'd make music to see your shadow by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Comments are moderated, and you might not see yours right away, so check back later!