November 24, 2014

It's like they don't even know me!


Nov 24, 2014


Capricorn (change)
Perseverance is all you need to succeed today -- time is on your side, after all. Push yourself toward something new and see if you can encourage others to hang on when things look dire.
TIME IS ON MY SIDE?!?!?!?!!?!?!!!!??????  Time has been running away from me like a little bitch!

Remember when people were going around saying that we've been reading the wrong horoscopes for years?  You think there's anything to that?



In other news, my Christmas shopping has more-or-less been going smoothly, with just a few snags, but it looks like I'll have it all done before Thanksgiving, even.  That's a real record for me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Comments are moderated, and you might not see yours right away, so check back later!