May 18, 2014

So it's been 3 days now, and aside from raspberry-flavored burps and frequent bathroom trips, I have noticed that my clothes are fitting a bit looser.  (Hey, the correct usage of that word! Yippee!)   I also thought that I'd point out something important, for anyone thinking of trying the ketones or anything else:

sup·ple·ment  (sŭp′lə-mənt)
n.
1. Something added to complete a thing, make up for a deficiency, or extend or strengthen the whole.
2. A section added to a book or document to give further information or to correct errors.
tr.v. (-mĕnt′) sup·ple·ment·edsup·ple·ment·ingsup·ple·ments
To provide or form a supplement to.
 Yes, a supplement is designed to help your dieting, when you exercise and watch what you eat.  I can't tell you how many reviews I've read that say "I took 5 whole bottles of this stuff while I watched TV and gorged on Big Macs, and I didn't lose a thing! Don't work don't buy!!"
To be fair, this is what the labels lead you to believe when you get something from the diet aisle - which is drastically different from the vitamins and supplements aisle, where I found the ketones.

So far, it's too soon to tell, but I'm still optimistic.  When I get to the end of the bottle, I'll be able to tell if I want to buy more of these, or try something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Comments are moderated, and you might not see yours right away, so check back later!