May 12, 2014

Introducing...the TARDIS

On the left, the horrible old computer that tortured me for at least 10 years.  How I hate you!!!  Like the little boys in my life, it teased me, failed to keep its promises, and took away everything that I held dear on a regular basis.  SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND! 
(don't bitch about the image; I took it with my phone)

Of course, it's not new; it runs Vista, but OH MY GOD is it much bigger on the inside!!!   Now the biggest pain in my ass is finding and replacing all of the programs that I had on my old computer, since they won't run on this one.  I haven't been able to do a lot right now, but we're getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Comments are moderated, and you might not see yours right away, so check back later!