April 26, 2014

This happens so often that I'm just going to document it and HOLD THEM TO IT.



Capricorn 12/22-1/19(change)
You make a major advance today -- so much so that you may actually take a quantum leap in your love life or career path. Keep up this momentum! You're definitely on the right path.


I mean, yay me, but GOD DAMN with the cryptic already!  This is like "financial windfall"=finding a dime...but to the 10th power.

Why isn't "yay" in your dictionary, Chrome?  Are you trying to be more pessimistic than me?

You know what I haven't done in a while?  A BLOGGER question.  That's because I keep looking for one I haven't pondered before, but they're not making any new ones.  Isn't anyone gonna make some new ones?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Comments are moderated, and you might not see yours right away, so check back later!