October 6, 2012

Now THIS I like!

Check out my horoscope for today:


October 06, 2012

  1. CapricornCapricorn (12/22-1/19)
    Today it will be nearly impossible for you to find someone who is smarter than you -- your intellectual energy is extremely strong, and the good news is that it's not going to go take you overboard. You won't have to worry about intimidating anyone when you come up with the answer everyone's been looking for. There are different kinds of intelligence, which you should keep in mind. While you might be the smartest person in the room today, tomorrow that might not be the case.

"Today it will be nearly impossible for you to find someone who is smarter than you."  Well, that means I'm either going to attend a family reunion or a Kids Inc. fan convention.  ;-P


In other news...I woke up to disappointment today.  I hate that.  I especially despise the concept of dark horses and surprise upsets.  It's probably because I'm menstrual today and everything is disappointing on the whole - except the Nutella I had for breakfast.  Mental note:  Nutella never disappoints!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Comments are moderated, and you might not see yours right away, so check back later!