September 18, 2012

Cette entreprise "est" stupide!


Seriously????  What the fuck was wrong with having the MOST?   Or did you think this made you sound "more better"? Time Warner may come under fire for dropping channels...but you, aptly named cable company, have dropped the ball!



*I don't suppose most of you remember the grievances I had with this company while I was unable to use it because it was down so much.  It's still ongoing; whenever I talk to my parents, there are so many cracks and pops, it sounds like they're rolling on bubble wrap.

**Yes, the title is in French.  I don't know enough Latin to correctly use "est".  I also swapped out "société", that implies something a lot better structured, with ad men who passed the third grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Comments are moderated, and you might not see yours right away, so check back later!