August 23, 2012

Stupid. People. Frighten me.

YouTube comments are usually rife with idiocy, the likes of which sends Grammar Nazis screaming into the night...but tonight, I happened to witness a vintage display.
I've been watching Gotye videos, and this person has made stupid, rude, incoherent comments on nearly all of them. I've seen correct spellings be "corrected" by dummkopfs before, but to be THIS misinformed? The pot has called the kettle black so much that it's gone hoarse!



Really? REALLY?!?!?!  I don't even know where to START with this one.  I was making more coherent sentences doped up on Demerol after my surgery at like 3 am!  I FEEL like I'm high on something reading this comment.  It's either the funniest or the most depressing thing I've ever read.

**FYI, that last comment was mine, on an account that I don't have anymore.  I just couldn't hold back any longer and I had to say something to that clown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Comments are moderated, and you might not see yours right away, so check back later!