November 17, 2011

I can't believe I'm actually saying this...

but I will be going home for the holidays.  Probably.

I know I've mentioned before that I can hardly stand those people...but I do sort of enjoy the holidays. And  Thanksgiving is one of those holidays where you get all of the benefits, but none of the obligations.  Plus, Macy's Parade.  I mean, who doesn't love a parade?

Mostly, I want to see my nephew since I haven't seen him for a year, and a year is almost forever when you're a small child.  I hope he remembers me...

Once I have had my fill of turkey, I will return home to a cornucopia of assorted problems that will take the rest of the year to solve.  This might be my last chance to get a good night's sleep and a decent meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Comments are moderated, and you might not see yours right away, so check back later!