October 29, 2011

Spooky, isn't it?

Thank God the candy arrived in time to help me through the emotional bitch Hell Week.  Maybe that's why I've been more introspective.

Whenever I get into a funk, I am unable to get anything done in any capacity. Even Pinterest (though it has been screwing up constantly as of late)  doesn't make me as happy as it used to.  I've got a bag of chocolate in the fridge, and it's still full.  I don't even enjoy eating anymore.

My warped horoscope insists I should look at the world through rose-colored glasses.  Seriously?  That might be the hardest thing I've ever had to do yet!

@&#*&%^$%$@^GODDAMNEDSPACEBAR!!


Okay. *breathes*  Happy Sappy La-La Land.  I can do this...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Comments are moderated, and you might not see yours right away, so check back later!