August 29, 2011

Comin' at ya at the top of the hour...where the hits don't stop.

I haven't posted much because I've been watching video games with commentary on YouTube.  Now, normally I HATE commentaries, because it's some kids with whiny voices breathing heavily into mics, trying to sound like DJs, but there are several guys that I've found particularly hilarious.

Having an Internet voice is something that I've always wished to have.  I seriously thought about making videos with commentary - I have one shitty video  - but I'm afraid of the asshole comments.  Background noises are annoying, sure, but I HATE MY VOICE.  Seriously, I can write with the best of them at a collegiate level, but the moment I try to read those papers out loud, I sound like a 10-yr-old.  I guess I'll just have to make "normal" videos 6 months or more after I promised them because I'm a notorious procrastinator.


*Icon from here.
**Duh, that title contradicts what I've been saying - I was TALKING ABOUT DJs, REMEMBER?  Stay with me; the posts aren't that long.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Comments are moderated, and you might not see yours right away, so check back later!