August 29, 2011

Actually, if you think about it, it's sort of correct...


"I'm CLEANING WALMART BATHROOMS for a living!  I HATE MY LIFE! Waaaaaaaaahhh!!"

Grammar morons never fail to both amuse me and make me weep for the state of humanity.

Is my ex-friend Crazy Nikki making these signs now?  The double-letter debacle was so distracting that I failed to notice the extreme lack of punctuation on my first pass.   (Also, I had to wait nonchalantly while the guy cleaning the bathrooms was away so he wouldn't think I was trying to take a picture of him. Awkward.)  Oh, but that's not the dumbest part by far.

These were the back restrooms.

I really wanted to see some idiot try to sneak back into the warehouse sections looking for these elusive bathrooms that were one shade less filthy than the ones being "cleaned".  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Comments are moderated, and you might not see yours right away, so check back later!