July 11, 2011

"Scararm" just doesn't have the same ring to it as "Scarface"



The other day, I burnt my arm.  It's left an ugly gash about an inch long.  I worry about going out in public in this very small , religious, southern, old, quasi-Hispanic 1-Walmart town and having everyone point and stare.

My dilemma:  Should I wear long sleeves and hide it?  Bandage it up and just tell the truth? 
Claim that I was the lone survivor of a zombie invasion and you really shouldn't piss me off because I just might be infected and rip your head off?  Years ago, I would have claimed I was trying to do a handplant and an ollie at the same time and my Champion sweatshirt totally ripped, man. I knew I should've worn my CB jacket!

Oh, sorry, I was time-traveling a bit there.



*Icon from sanami

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Comments are moderated, and you might not see yours right away, so check back later!