July 30, 2011

I tell myself I Told You So

Fell for a "too good to be true" offer and it was, indeed, too good to be true. I don't know how people can gleefully lead others on like that.  I have gotten free toothpaste, mouthwash, and paper towels from another company, however. I'm trying not to take it personally.


Oh, the BLOGGER question!  I went nuts with this one - but they were asking for it.


COLORO PERMANENTE! 
(Neville's backfires and draws a mustache on him)
(Seamus', naturally, goes up in flames.)
(Stop, stop, stop.  You're saying it all wrong.  It's per-ma-NEN-te, not per-ma-nen-TE!)
(Ron attempts to draw a mustache on a mountain troll.  The troll gets pissed and pounds him into the ground.  Harmonians* everywhere are furiously happy)
(Hello, Harry Potter.  I am Tom Rid-HEY! USE THE DAMN QUILL! Oh, great, now I've got purple stains on seven pages!  You think I can absorb this?  It smells horrible! And that damn Weasley girl drew hearts all over page 32.)
(Messrs. Moony, Padfoot, Wormtail and Prongs do confess that they have colored Severus Snape's name in hot pink.  Mischief managed.)




*I am not a shipper, however, and happy enough with Ron/Hermione.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Comments are moderated, and you might not see yours right away, so check back later!